1. Making breakfast the heaviest and dinner the lightest meal of the day.
2. Eat your salad before you eat the meal.
3. Don’t starve yourself and overeat subsequently.
4. Fast food and canned food are costly both for your pocket and your heart.
5. Yellow, orange and green vegetables and fruits add life to your heart.
6. As your age advances, control your eating and exercise more.
7. In children, the requirement of sleep is high, around 12-14 hours and a normal adult requires 7-8 hours of sound sleep daily.